and all around Umbria waiting for you
I have been fond of this land ever since I was a child, for the last twenty years I’ve spent my weekends and my holidays here at the country house. When, in 2007, we inaugurated the Cellar and moved just a few meters away, I could not abandon the house! I am a landscape architect and furniture designer and it is here that I convene my creativity and my hospitality.
The country house is in a panoramic position on top of a hill and has a surface of 300 square meters, distributed on two floors:
On the ground floor there are:
– A large kitchen equipped with all appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer), a large table for eight people and a fireplace, where you can cook; in fact, the house offers the necessary equipment for internal and external barbecue.
– A large living room with television, fireplace and a large dining table for 12 people.
– A closed veranda equipped for fitness.
– A bedroom with two single beds.
– Two bathrooms
On the first floor are:
– 2 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom
– a large room with a mezzanine with 2 beds + 2.
– another bathroom
– The house has wi-fi
– If you want to try a typical Umbrian dinner, we can arrange to have a cook come to the house.
click on the image to enlarge